Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate & Real Estate Litigation
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Marble Falls area
At The Hurst Law Firm, PLLC, I advocate for clients in Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate and Real Estate Litigation cases. Based in Marble Falls, I am familiar with the courts of the Marble Falls area and throughout Texas. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
The Hurst Law Firm, PLLC has a thorough understanding of Texas law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Real Estate: I meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact a commercial real estate lawyer today.
- Residential Real Estate: I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in Texas, I can help.
- Real Estate Litigation: When it comes to real estate, it is not uncommon for disputes to arise. I am a real estate litigation attorney who understands Texas property laws and has the litigation experience to help you resolve your legal disputes.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Probate and Estate Administration: I guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will does not reflect the wishes of the deceased or that an estate is being mismanaged, you have a right to challenge probate proceedings in court. I have the necessary legal experience to represent you in probate litigation.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. I use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. I handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
When you retain the services of The Hurst Law Firm, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Texas law firm today
The Hurst Law Firm, PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Texas. My office is conveniently located in Marble Falls. Call my firm at 830-262-0007 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.